To ensure accurate processing and minimal delays when submitting a remake case to East Edge Dental Lab, the following should be provided:
- The reason for the case remake written in detail on the Rx form.
- All original case components (Restorations, models, impressions, bite registrations, etc.) must be returned with the remake case for the lab to evaluate accurately. Please note: Original case components must be returned within 60 days from the original invoice date for a 100% credit to be issued to the dentist's East Edge account.
- All remakes will be fabricated at no charge if received within 30 days of the invoice date with the exception of the following circumstances:
- The product or shade has been changed from the original case fabricated. Please note: Shade changes, whether a remake or correction, will incur a charge. For removable prosthetics requiring a tissue shade, if not specified on the Rx, will automatically be defaulted to standard pink. If a tissue shade is changed, a charge will also be incurred.
- The partial denture fits the master cast.
- The case is cancelled after fabrication was initiated. Fabrication begins the day East Edge Dental Lab receives the case. In this instance, the case will be invoiced at full cost.
|PLEASE NOTE:||The cost for fabricating custom made dental restorations and appliances can not be refunded in cash. Should a case not meet East Edge’s exceptional standards for quality, function, and aesthetics, a credit will be applied to the dentist’s East Edge account. Any credit balance on a East Edge account must be used for lab services within 60 days from the date of issue or it expires.|
Veneers (once cemented or re-prepped)
Immediate Partials and Dentures
Pro-Form Sport Guards
Acrylic Partials (6 or more teeth)
IPS e.max CAD, IPS e.max Press, IPS Empress CAD, and
Zirconia, Full/Solid Zirconia, Zirconia Layered, BruxZir Solid Zirconia and BruxZir Anterior Solid Zirconia
Non-Precious, Semi-Precious, White Gold, and Yellow High Noble
Full Cast Non-Precious, Semi-Precious, Full Gold (46%, 60% and Yellow High Noble)
Composites (Crowns / Inlays / Onlays)
Cast Partials (Complete or Unilateral)
Vitallium 2000, Chrome Cobalt, Valplast with Vitallium Subframe
Non-Metal Partials (Complete or Unilateral)
Valplast Flexible Partial
Standard and Premium (Portrait IPN, Blueline, Vita Physiodens with Lucitone 199)
IMPORTANT PRICING INFORMATION:
All prices are subject to change without notice and are quoted as complete (one
stage) or one unit. Some products are subject to additional fees, e.g., C & B and
removable extras, attachments and additional implant parts, multiple stages,
and metal surcharges
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.